Sunday 1 September 2013

Basic information

Hello guys here is some information on what you should know before you come here :)
Where is Bermuda? Wikipedia said that Bermuda  is a British Overseas Territory in the North Atlantic Ocean, located off the east coast of the United States. Its nearest landmass is Cape HatterasNorth Carolina, about 1,030 kilometres (640 mi) to the west-northwest. It is about 1,239 kilometres (770 mi) south of Cape Sable IslandNova Scotia, and 1,770 kilometres (1,100 mi) northeast of Miami.

Capital: Hamilton (small nice city reminds me about my home town where I was born- in Poland)
Money: Bermudian dollar and they accept US dollar
Official language: English (nice because I don't need to learn another language. English has enough challenges for me)
They drives on the left

I hope that soon I can update information about weather, fauna and flora. Problem it is that writting English is kind of problematic for me. My husband has to put ceheck my note for errors before I let  you read this basic information. 


How my weekend in Bermuda? It is very calm, just relaxing at home a front of TV. Sometimes good is take some break especially in place like Bermuda where always is fun and party. 

xoxo Ewa
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chyba nie ma sensu tłumaczyć podstawowych informacji, które napisałam powyżej są dosyć proste w samodzielnym przetłumaczeniu. Pisanie w języku angielskim jest dla mnie troszkę problematyczne, ale myślę, że pomoże mi to rozwijać się i z każdym postem będę znacznie lepsza. 

Pozdrawiam Ewa


1 comment:

  1. Oczywiście, że tak :) poza tym blogger oferuje gażdet translatora, polecam :)


    www.theblondelifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete