Monday 28 April 2014

Leaving the Island

Hello evryone
First I am sorry for grammar mistakes I am not native speaker.

Next month I will leave the Island. That's make me feel confuse. I would like to stay  forever but Island is not provides the basic needed which is work. I can't afford empty space in my resume anymore. Anyway this one year has been great experience and I will never forget evry single second from my adventure.

If you are consider moveing to the Island just do it. Of course you must have out going personality to be happy here. Lifestyle is just never ending party whatever if on a boat or private bbq with close friends. People who likes big dancing events, clubing could be little disappointed. On the Front street is couple nice clubs but they are small and sometimes you are the only one person on the dance floor. I love dance and can do it all night but selection in Bermuda is limited.



I don't know if it is my last post or not but I hope someday someone find my blog and find searches information. Fell free ask in comment or on my e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment